Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Very nice!

I really enjoyed this! Sort of a new take on an old classic. I always find myself liking whatever you make. You are extremely talented, and I hope you continue to make these awesome movies!

Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

Awesome.

This was very well done. Must have taken some time. I have only one issue with this, and a lot of other flashes with a lot of fighting. The enemies of the goomba (yes, the toads) often just ran at it, and got killed. It's like they were all robots or something. Other than that, this was fun to watch. Keep it up!

The Life of a Ninja 2 The Life of a Ninja 2

Pretty good!

I enjoyed watching it. You had some very well-done voices in there, plus a wide variety of music! You should work on your graphics some more, and you'll be doing great!

Ball Factory Ball Factory

Could've been better...

Graphics were not the best. You should consider adding a little more sound... Although this movie was pretty good with just the background music. Overall, it was okay. I liked it for what it was.

Element trailer Element trailer

Looks interesting...

Looked a little odd at times... Nothing was really explained. There were no words in there, well, except at the end... Anyways, yeah, a little confusing. Good art though, and some very interesting characters! I will be looking forward to this.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Really nice!

This was very entertaining! You're very talented, and I really enjoy whatever you make. I can't think of anything that could improve this, but I know I will later. Maybe not, this was very well done!

metro metro

Beautiful...

I really liked it. It was truly beautiful. I don't know any other words I could use to describe this. Although, there are other words, but I just don't know them yet. This was deep, and I see that some other people just can't understand it.

DE_aztec DE_aztec

i remember CS...

i used to play it a while ago... and watching this was very fun for me! i loved it! hopefully, your thinking about making more... the ending to this one was really fun to watch, i wasn't sure what was going to happen till the end. great movie, love the characters, need more!

NG Deathmatch 1(1/2) NG Deathmatch 1(1/2)

Great work!

I loved this work of yours, and I know that I'm going to love the rest of this series! It's really cool how you make things work on your movies, and seeing other famous people of Newgrounds on them, makes this all the more better! Keep it up, man, your doing great!

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

I love Weird Al!

Weird Al songs are the best! And this music video rocked! But it would have been better if you actually put Weird Al somewhere in this music video... This is still really awesome!